Financing in 55347 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Carl Henker, Real Estate Pro in 95928
Carl Henker answered:
what if the judgement was included in bankruptcy? How do you satisfy that for FHA? Only one agency is reporting it.
You will need to supply your discharge paperwork (showing the judgement discharge) to the credit reporting agencies and ask for your file to be corrected. Your lender/loan officer shou ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 17, 2011 Financing in Eden Prairie
Aaron Dickin…, Real Estate Pro in Minneapolis, MN
Aaron Dickinson - Edina Realty answered:
Mortgage Refinance and Rate
Probably not. You agreed to a set amount and terms at that time, which is what the bank then set aside for you for closing the refi. If the rates went up would you expect them to pass ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Sep 20, 2009 Financing in Eden Prairie
Elizabeth Fu…, Real Estate Pro in 55445
Elizabeth Fuller answered:
Does anyone know a lender who will finance the purchase of a single family investment under the Fannie Mae 5?
Yes - I may be able to finance this through my company.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 23, 2009 Financing in Eden Prairie
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Niki Moeller, Agent in 55410
Niki Moeller
Lee and Julie Bernick, Agent in Savage, MN
Lee and Julie Bernick
Savage, MN
Mike Westphalen, Agent in Apple Valley
Mike Westphalen
Apple Valley
Hatim H. Bilal, Broker in Eden Prairie
Hatim H. Bilal
Eden Prairie
Home > Minnesota > Hennepin County > Eden Prairie > 55347 > Financing in 55347
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer