Financing in 55303 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Suzanne MacD…, Real Estate Pro in 07856
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
If my mortgage was discharged in 2005 but I kept the house and am current on payments, could I go and apply for a new mortgage on a new home now.
You really need to talk to a real estate attorney or even a lender. The problem is, you have been paying, and if you find a different home, you intend to stop paying. That's a to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 21, 2011 Financing in Anoka
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Minnesota > Anoka County > Anoka > 55303 > Financing in 55303
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer