Home Selling in 54703 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Eli Givoni-S…, Other/Just Looking in Boca Raton, FL
Eli Givoni-Short Sale Dept LLC answered:
What happens if we have to short-sale our old house after we bought a new one due to relocating?
Yes, you can do a short sale on your old house. A HELOC is different than a mortgage, but I'm sure we can work it out. We have closed many HELOC files. If the first isn't s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 13, 2011 Home Selling in 54702
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Eau Claire County > Eau Claire > 54703 > Home Selling in 54703
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer