Tech Tips in 49534 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jeff Lund, Real Estate Pro in Rockford, MI
Jeff Lund answered:
If I want to rent a upscale single family home who in Grand Rapids could help me?
Hello John,
Looking on the web for properties available will help you most... here are some sites: (Rental Property Owners Association),, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 11, 2008 Tech Tips in Grand Rapids, MI
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Kent County > Grand Rapids > 49534 > Tech Tips in 49534
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer