Financing in 46741 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Desari Jabbar, Real Estate Pro in Stone Mountain, GA
Desari Jabbar answered:
Can you take out a morgage for more than the price of your home in order to pay for needed repairs and/or appliances?
This is known as a FHA 203K loan. Talk with a loan officer to see if you'd qualify for this type of financing. Typically, the repairs and appliances have to be $5,000 or more.
... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 28, 2010 Financing in Grabill
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Allen County > Grabill > 46741 > Financing in 46741
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer