Home Buying in 46723 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jody Jones, Real Estate Pro in Elkhart, IN
Jody Jones answered:
Is it real estate fraud when someone sell's or attemts to sell a house that has a foreclosure judgement on it?

You need to find an attorney who specializes in real estate law to help you with this. Perhaps your aunt knows of one. Good luck.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 27, 2009 Home Buying in 46723
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Whitley County > Churubusco > 46723 > Home Buying in 46723
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer