Foreclosure in 45344 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Linda S. Cef…, Real Estate Pro in Franklin, WI
Linda S. Cefalu answered:
How difficult is it to change property from commercial to residential?
Tara Sue,

You should be able to obtain that answer prior to purchase. Check with the town, municipality and city ordinances. Ask for zoning and planning. Sometimes they actually w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 23, 2011 Foreclosure in New Carlisle
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Clark County > New Carlisle > 45344 > Foreclosure in 45344
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer