How To... in 37212 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Maggie Hawk, Real Estate Pro in New Smyrna Beach, FL
Maggie Hawk answered:
how can i search to see if my ex-husband purchased a home?
Do a Google search to find the website for the Clerk of the (Circuit) Court for your county. Then search the public records under your ex's name. All recorded documents w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 31, 2010 How To... in Green Hills
Megan Manly, Real Estate Pro in Nashville, TN
Megan Manly answered:
Been working with a com. realtor for 1yr but we never sign a contract or made an agreement (just e-mail communications). How can we we?
Honesty is always the best approach. Since you've set up a culture of email communications, I would simply write him/her a kind email thanking him/her for the time and that you&# ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 12, 2010 How To... in Nashville
no name!$%, Other/Just Looking in Seattle, WA
no name!$% answered:
I am about to put my house in Brentwood, TN up for rent. Besides the paper classifieds, any other sources for
You could try a few sites like:

To develop a good ad to post ---- go to ---- easy and free to use. This site will also auto subm ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 24, 2009 How To... in Nashville
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Tennessee > Davidson County > Nashville > 37212 > How To... in 37212
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer