How To... in 36619 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Joseph Washi…, Real Estate Pro in Berwyn, IL
Joseph Washick answered:
How To Convince Parents It's Time to Sell Their Home?
Hi Bill,

Love is the answer to influencing family. If I feel some change would be beneficial to my parents then I will work on it with them. However, I do believe that research ALW ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 2, 2010 How To... in USA
Barry Lynn M…,  in Trussville, AL
Barry Lynn Miller J.R. answered:
quit claim deed
Quit Claims be done at most court houses however you might want to talk to a Real Estate attorney for the survivorship deed. You may also find a standardized form online.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 5, 2008 How To... in 36618
Chris Adams, Real Estate Pro in Mobile, AL
Chris Adams answered:
Hello, my name is Deacker Carter, I will like to know if you all will be renting out the house to is at the
it was RENTED SEC.8 FOR $618.00, But i do not know what they will do now.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 11, 2010 How To... in Mobile
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Alabama > Mobile County > Mobile > 36619 > How To... in 36619
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer