How To... in 34291 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
How can we get a cheap and good insurance against flood and hurricane for a mobile home??
the mobile home will have to meet regulations set forth by the insurance companies to even get insurance such as age limits and if it is tied down or anchored. there are government prog ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 28, 2008 How To... in 34287
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Sarasota County > North Port > 34291 > How To... in 34291
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer