How To... in 33913 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Terry McCarl…, Real Estate Pro in Cape Coral, FL
Terry McCarley answered:
looking for waterfront property for sale
Give me a call or email me - we have amazing waterfront deals available in Cape Coral right now! Terry McCarley - Remax Realty Team - or 239-707-4575
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 18, 2010 How To... in Fort Myers
Lynn Hesselb…,  in Fort Myers, FL
Lynn Hesselbach answered:
To reduce the electric bill CUSTOMER CHARGE
Keep a/c thermo at 83 Degrees unplug/turn electric breakers for major appliances water heater or simply turn off main breaker and be charged the regular customer charge $15 plus tax spo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 11, 2009 How To... in 33916
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Lee County > Fort Myers > 33913 > How To... in 33913
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer