In My Neighborhood in 33558 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Terri Vellios, Real Estate Pro in Campbell, CA
Terri Vellios answered:
Is is possible to rent out a detached 1 bedroom mother in law suite? Where do i find that information?
You should go to your city's building codes and landlord tenant guidelines. The rule of thumb is it should be permitted as such. Your homeowners insurance may not cover you in a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 22, 2012 In My Neighborhood in Lutz
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
how do i get started buying a foreclosure on the house on morden blush dr. lutz FL. 33558
If the property is listed on MLS, any local agent can help you. it does not necessarily need to be the listing agent, as we all have access to the same information--therefore consider a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 3, 2014 In My Neighborhood in 33558
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Hillsborough County > Lutz > 33558 > In My Neighborhood in 33558
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer