In My Neighborhood in 33548 : Advice

change location

cancel or


TerriVellios…, Real Estate Pro in Campbell, CA
TerriVellios.Com answered:
Is is possible to rent out a detached 1 bedroom mother in law suite? Where do i find that information?
You should go to your city's building codes and landlord tenant guidelines. The rule of thumb is it should be permitted as such. Your homeowners insurance may not cover you in a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 22, 2012 In My Neighborhood in Lutz
Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
how do i get started buying a foreclosure on the house on morden blush dr. lutz FL. 33558
If the property is listed on MLS, any local agent can help you. it does not necessarily need to be the listing agent, as we all have access to the same information--therefore consider a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 29, 2010 In My Neighborhood in 33558
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Brenda Wade, Agent in Valrico
Brenda Wade
Liz Piedra, Broker in Land O' Lakes, FL
Liz Piedra
Land O' Lakes, FL
Justin Brandon, Agent in Trinity, FL
Justin Brandon
Trinity, FL
Home > Florida > Hillsborough County > Lutz > 33548 > In My Neighborhood in 33548
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer