Foreclosure in 33151 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in 03109
Scott Godzyk answered:
Can I apply to rent a home if I am current going through a short sale on my property?
You can apply, you should ask from the landlord or management company what the criteria is for being able to rent. You should also gather references to be able to submit with your appli ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 28, 2011 Foreclosure in 33179
The Ribenboim…, Real Estate Pro in 33146
The Ribenboim Team answered:
landlord try to defraud lender
This is something you need to discuss with an attorney.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 19, 2011 Foreclosure in Miami
Astolfo Boli…, Real Estate Pro in Miami, FL
Astolfo Bolivar answered:
Approx. 4 months ago we applied for a short sale. We submitted paper work . NOW we prefer to revert to the previous modification schedule.
Talk to the lender and explain that, or hired a lawyer who help you....

Astolfo Boliavr
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 13, 2012 Foreclosure in 33186
Danielle Sha…, Real Estate Pro in Cape Coral, FL
Danielle Sharp answered:
My name was written in by the Title company at the closing because my husband wanted me added to the deed, but I never was approved for the loan.
Are you looking for an answer on how to discuss the property with the bank now that your husband has passed away?

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 17, 2011 Foreclosure in Miami
Ron Thomas, Real Estate Pro in Fresno, CA
Ron Thomas answered:
where do I find how much is owed on a foreclosure property?
we have no way of looking that up;
it is confidentialk imformation.
how would you like it if your information was made public?

this wouldn't do you any good anyway,
the bank ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 22, 2014 Foreclosure in 33186
The Ribenboim…, Real Estate Pro in 33146
The Ribenboim Team answered:
im a tenant i have a lease with my landlord , the bank sent a lis pending i notice the landlord dont pay the morgage sholud i move out or wait.
The filing of a lis pendens is the first step in the foreclosure process. You probably want to speak with an attorney to discuss all of your options, but in Florida, a foreclosure can t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 5, 2012 Foreclosure in Miami
Meg Sahdala, Real Estate Pro in Miami, FL
Meg Sahdala answered:
I am an investor seeking an agent to assist in buying foreclosed properties in Florida (Miami, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale...)?
Dear Chris,
I specialize in REO and short sales and I have a lot of clients searching in the same price range for investment purposes. Considering the price range your best option is H ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 10, 2012 Foreclosure in Miami
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in 03109
Scott Godzyk answered:
I have received a notice that my Promissory Note is void, by Triad Guaranty.
You may not be if there was a balance, it depends what you signed for your short sale, the prom, note would be released as the asset is no longer used as security. It will depend how yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 26, 2011 Foreclosure in 33189
Jose Vizcarr…, Real Estate Pro in Doral, FL
Jose Vizcarrondo answered:
Wish to know if Apartment at 9355 fontainebleau Blvd #C220 is in any type of pre-floclosure or foreclosure.

0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 5, 2011 Foreclosure in 33172
Franco Schma…, Real Estate Pro in 33172
Franco Schmatz answered:
Wish to know if apartment at 9455 Fontainebleu Blvd. C220 is in any type of pre-floreclosure or floreclosure.
No it isn't

Franco Schmatz
Blue One Realty, LLC
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 5, 2011 Foreclosure in 33172
Ileana Del C…, Real Estate Pro in Miami, FL
Ileana Del Carmen answered:
the best way to find out is to go to on line and ask miami dade clerk.

Ileana del Carmen
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 4, 2011 Foreclosure in 33162
BG, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ
BG answered:
if i see property that i want to buy and do not need a loan what can i do if i live in another state
find local Realtors and talk to them first. Take a trip out there to visit the area. Ask for Property Management references if you are buying it as an investment. Be prepare to deal ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 26, 2011 Foreclosure in Miami
Carlos Escam…, Real Estate Pro in Miami, FL
Carlos Escamilla (305)240-6896 answered:
do I need a cu for foreclosed homes that folios do not begin with 30?

Every folio that starts with 30 needs a CU if the property was obtain throught a CTI (certificated of title) if is a bank owned or purchased by an investor.
Also make sure yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 30, 2013 Foreclosure in Miami
Judy Jordan, Real Estate Pro in Aventura, FL
Judy Jordan answered:
I'm interested in a townhouse ( or pet-friendly condo), 3BR, 2ba proximity to pool and tennis courts; schools unimportant
I would be more than happy to help you find a home with your specifications. Please call me or my partner at: 305-934-6373 ...Judy
or 305-458-5713 Lisa.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 21, 2015 Foreclosure in 33180
Debra B Albe…, Real Estate Pro in 34986
Debra B Albert PA answered:
Who has to paid hoas fee? the lender who got title in foreclosure first or the investor who bought later in a hoa foreclosure?
Great Question...I have no way of giving you a direct answer, however there is another possibility. The HOA may have waived it because they foreclosed themselves.

Now, I d ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 4, 2011 Foreclosure in Miami
Mike Outlaw, Real Estate Pro in Pembroke Pines, FL
Mike Outlaw answered:
How likely is it we will close on a Bank of America foreclosure with no title?
This would really depend on your lending aspects. The mortgage will be requiring title insurance. therefore without title this will not be able to be obtained. There are a couple of ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 10, 2013 Foreclosure in Miami
Alma Rose Kee…, Real Estate Pro in 33626
Alma Rose Kee PA answered:
What are the risk of buying a single family foreclosure with code violations?
Hi Adrian,

You may want to get in touch with the county code enforcement to find out exactly how the violations need to be taken care of. There may be a daily fee for every day the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 20, 2011 Foreclosure in Miami
Sally Grenier, Real Estate Pro in Erie, CO
Sally Grenier answered:
In Phoenix, AZ does the bank come after the owner for the diferrence between what is owed and the amount of the short sale?
It's possible, but not always going to happen. The best way to avoid that is to have an experienced Realtor, and third party negotiator working on your behalf. If you need the name ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 11, 2011 Foreclosure in 33180
Jose E. Huma…, Real Estate Pro in Miami Lakes, FL
Jose E. Humaran answered:
Can I rent to own if I am in the process of doing a shortsale? I have a buying who wants to rent / and buy till the shortsale goes through.
Yes you can do it, just do a Lease (month to month best option) and advise the bank so they know whats going on.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 3, 2011 Foreclosure in 33179
Patrick Thies…, Real Estate Pro in Elmhurst, IL
Patrick Thies SFR, CNC answered:
Can the lender come after my assets, such as my (timeshare) with a shortsale in progress?
It is possible that the lender could come after you if they find out that you have other assets when doing a short sale. Lenders usually won't approve a short sale if the seller ha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 14, 2011 Foreclosure in 33179
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Maria Carrillo, Agent in Miami
Maria Carrillo
Bo Surrency, Agent in 33180
Bo Surrency
Ray Betancourt, Agent in Miami
Ray Betancourt
Pierce Love, Broker in Miami Beach, FL
Pierce Love
Miami Beach, FL
Home > Florida > Miami-dade County > Miami > 33151 > Foreclosure in 33151
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer