How To... in 33139 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Mott Marvin…, Real Estate Pro in Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Mott Marvin Kornicki answered:
how can we get HOA from tenants that have not paid for a year and Bank is foreclosing on the condo property.?
It seems like the only or best way is to file legal action to recover the past due rent. I do not understand why you mention just past due HOA....
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 10, 2012 How To... in 33139
Alma Kee, Real Estate Pro in Tampa, FL
Alma Kee answered:
If an owner doing recall fails to on a Florida Recall Form to fill "Unit Owner Representative" is the recall invalid when signed by owners?
Hi Crystal,

Here's a great site about HOAs that may be able to answer your question about the validity of a recall form signed by an owner when it is not fully completed. Also ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 28, 2010 How To... in 33139
Ross Milroy, Real Estate Pro in Miami Beach, FL
Ross Milroy answered:
previous sale on 1000 west aveunue apt 326 miami beach
If you look up the current owner via the address at the Miami Dade Property Appraiser's website, you can then go to the Clerk of the Court, and search past recorded documents for the pr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 3, 2013 How To... in Miami Beach
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Miami-dade County > Miami Beach > 33139 > How To... in 33139
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer