Using Trulia in 32807 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Linda S. Cef…, Real Estate Pro in Franklin, WI
Linda S. Cefalu answered:
roommate not on lease, want him to move out. He wants his 1st mo. rent and deposit back. Does he have the right to get it back if he has lived there?

You will need to contact someone in your state for that answer. You can usually find on the internet or the yellow pages a renter's advocacy group or look under the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 30, 2011 Using Trulia in Orlando
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Orange County > Orlando > 32807 > Using Trulia in 32807
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer