How To... in 30022 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Chuck Green, Real Estate Pro in Norcross, GA
Chuck Green answered:
Taking control of HOA from Builder (Johns Creek, GA)

Start with the covenants and restrictions document which should detail the how the control changes over from the developer to the residents and what if any support the develop ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 9, 2009 How To... in 30022
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Georgia > Fulton County > Alpharetta > 30022 > How To... in 30022
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer