How To... in 27596 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
My father left me $13,000 from an annuity which I used to put a down payment on a home. Is this money still taxed?
When it comes to any tax related issues, it's always best to consult with your tax professional and or tax attorney--he/she can best advise as it relates to your personal situation ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 21, 2011 How To... in 27596
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > North Carolina > Franklin County > Youngsville > 27596 > How To... in 27596
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer