General Area in 22066 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Grace Morioka, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Grace Morioka answered:
Must you have a real estate broker's license to start a residential property management company or is a real estate license sufficient?
Hello Mpk73 and thanks for your question.

In most states, an agent's license is sufficient to serve as the manager for a residential property, however--and this is the big &quo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 27, 2009 General Area in 22066
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Virginia > Fairfax County > Great Falls > 22066 > General Area in 22066
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer