Foreclosure in 22066 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Gordon Johns…, Real Estate Pro in Plymouth, MI
Gordon Johnson answered:
I want to buy a house which is for short sale. what is your advise?
You certainly can try to put the deal together yourself, I believe you would not get the outcome that you desire. A buyers agent will be able to help you determine what the property is ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 10, 2011 Foreclosure in 22066
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Virginia > Fairfax County > Great Falls > 22066 > Foreclosure in 22066
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer