Rental Basics in 19087 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Quest Inspec…,  in Redlands, CA
Quest Inspection Services answered:
Can I sue my landlord for entering home?
You need to research landlord/ tenant law in your area. He can be reported, but, to whom?
I'm not sure you can recover a months rent, but, the landlord tenant law will have the an ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 5, 2010 Rental Basics in 19087
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Delaware County > Wayne > 19087 > Rental Basics in 19087
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer