General Area in 18426 : Advice

change location

cancel or


David Dellert, Real Estate Pro in 18428
David Dellert answered:
Could anyone tell me where I can find the definitions for the greene twp pike county GIS Land Use Codes, i.e. R51, S01, R01 etc?
To find out what those codes mean you could try contacting the Greene township zoning & setbacks officer at 570-676-3957.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 20, 2012 General Area in Greentown
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Pike County > Greentown > 18426 > General Area in 18426
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer