How To... in 12302 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Fred Griffin,  in Tallahassee, FL
Fred Griffin answered:
I am filing Bankruptcy and my lawyer needs a local RE Agent to look at my house in Schenectady and write a
In many States it is called a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis).

There is a difference between a CMA and a BPO (Broker Price Opinion). As you said, the BPOs are generally for Bank ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 14, 2010 How To... in Schenectady
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Schenectady County > Schenectady > 12302 > How To... in 12302
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer