Home Selling in 12061 : Advice

change location

cancel or


John DiBlasi, Real Estate Pro in Albany, NY
Pricing is the most important step in selliing a home.If you price a home correc... Read more
Blogged Thu May 15, 2014 by John DiBlasi Home Selling
No comments Be the first to Comment
Jacques Ambr…, Real Estate Pro in 11375
Jacques Ambron, CRB CBR SFR answered:
Real Estate Advice
I think it may be time to discuss a short sale. The idea is to get the bank to agree to take an amount less than what they are owed. Talk to a local broker that is familair with short ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 17, 2012 Home Selling in 12061
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Dennis Wheeler, Agent in Kinderhook
Dennis Wheeler
Yvonne Cooper, Agent in West Sand Lake
Yvonne Cooper
West Sand Lake
Edward Maher, Broker in Clifton Park Center,...
Edward Maher
Clifton Park Center,...
Vera Luft Branch Top..., Agent in East Greenbush, NY
Vera Luft Branch Top...
East Greenbush, NY
Home > New York > Rensselaer County > East Greenbush > 12061 > Home Selling in 12061
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer