Financing in 11570 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Gail Gladsto…, Real Estate Pro in 11743, NY
Gail Gladstone answered:
How can i obtain a ny. mortgage. I am a french national with a us green card working in manhatten less than
I will give you two companies to contact: Try Sherry Rivera at Guardian National Funding...she is licensed in 4 states and is very hands on (516) 594-1400 and also try Coldwell Banker ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 3, 2008 Financing in 11570
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Nassau County > Rockville Centre > 11570 > Financing in 11570
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer