Rentals in 11535 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Abu Musa, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Abu Musa answered:
My daughter is going to do a internship for the summer she is a student at adelphi university . is it possible for her and her roomate to find an?
Yes. You may talk to a local real estate agent.Also you may search through internet.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 19, 2012 Rentals in Garden City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Nassau County > Garden City > 11535 > Rentals in 11535
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer