Credit Score in 11427 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
I need to rent a house or 3 bedroom apt, however, my credit is poor (mid 500). Any suggestions?
One should consider explaining to the potential landlord why the credit is poor; you can also consider offering extra security deposit, pre-paying some of the rent, etc.; check out mlsl ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 25, 2013 Credit Score in 11429
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Queens County > Queens Village > 11427 > Credit Score in 11427
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer