Financing in 11040 : Advice

change location

cancel or


tim moore, Real Estate Pro in Nags Head, NC
tim moore answered:
Can a mortgage be modified with only one of the two people on the note signing? My lawyer says no but my ex-wife just did it.
Could be she forged your name. If you are on the mortgage you should have no problem getting a copy of it to check. This is going to be more up to your lawyer, but I would not want to b ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 26, 2012 Financing in 11040
Nina Harris/…, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Nina Harris/CBR/SFR answered:
Wife and I are ready to buy but don't have much in the way of a down payment. Wondering if we qualify for an FHA loan and what we could even
Hi Mark,

You would need to speak with a mortgage broker to review your finances to see you if qualify.

Good luck to you.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 25, 2013 Financing in New Hyde Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Andrew Wu, Agent in 11050
Andrew Wu
Home > New York > Nassau County > New Hyde Park > 11040 > Financing in 11040
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer