Rental Basics in 08648 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


William Leigh…,  in New Jersey
William Leigh Holt answered:
Do you need a CO (Certificate of Occupancy) before renting a house in trenton NJ and inspectioni?
Stooth: The landlord needs to get one, usually. Trenton, having an older stock of properties, tends to bear down on the situation but has changed "rules" now and then to solve budget ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 30, 2009 Rental Basics in 08611
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Mercer County > Trenton > 08648 > Rental Basics in 08648
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer