Foreclosure in 08005 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
Im in foreclosure due to reverse mortgage, should I keep paying the property taxes?
Consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate; most professionals do offer a free consultation; or contact your local Legal Aid Society for a pro bono attorney, fr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 9, 2014 Foreclosure in 08005
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Ocean County > Barnegat > 08005 > Foreclosure in 08005
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer