How To... in 07030 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Karina Abad, Real Estate Pro in Hoboken, NJ
Karina Abad answered:
my grandma died and my dad is trying to find an appraiser for her house in order to keep the house and pay the taxes where can i find one and how much
Hi Rayanna sorry for your loss. You can contact any bank and they can refer you to an appraiser, or try Professional Appraisers in NJ.

Typically you will spe ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 10, 2012 How To... in 07030
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Hudson County > Hoboken > 07030 > How To... in 07030
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer