Home Selling in 02459 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Heath Coker, Real Estate Pro in Falmouth, MA
Heath Coker answered:
Your site is showing the wrong price for my client. how do i resolve this?
If you go into your listings you can edit things.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 7, 2013 Home Selling in 02459
Amy Mullen, Real Estate Pro in Shrewsbury, MA
Amy Mullen answered:
I am interested in selling my home in Oak Hill Park. I want to try to sell without an agent. Can you give me any hints to increase my chances?

Over 90% of your buyers are on the internet before you even know they exist. If you are tech savy then embed your advertising, if not...learn fast!

The newspapers are not ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 19, 2012 Home Selling in 02459
Catherine Jo…,  in Today Real Estate
Catherine Jones answered:
how to divide 2 family house in Mass into 2 condos?
Hi Andy,
The most important first step is to contact a real estate lawyer. This lawyer should be familiar with your town and its requirements and zoning laws. The money you spend wil ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 13, 2012 Home Selling in Newton Center
Dallas Texas, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TN
Dallas Texas answered:
how to divide 2 family house in Mass into 2 condos?
You would need contact city for approval with permits.

Dallas Realtor and Consultant, Mortgage Loan Officer, Lecturer regarding Credit Repair
– Lynn A. Crosby
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 1, 2009 Home Selling in Newton Center
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Newton Center > 02459 > Home Selling in 02459
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer