Rental Basics in 02458 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Masha Sender…, Real Estate Pro in Newton, MA
Masha Senderovich answered:
I want to rent an 1bed or 2bed appartment belongs to Burr, Rice or John Ward elementary school districts and start from Dec. 1st, 2012.
Hi there. We have a good number of options, depending on price range and what else you are hoping to find. Please email criteria directly to masha @ preservationproperties . com
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 28, 2012 Rental Basics in Newton
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Newton > 02458 > Rental Basics in 02458
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer