Financing in 01907 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Sarah Goulart…, Real Estate Pro in Plymouth, MA
Sarah Goulart Nathe answered:
can my son buy a house to live in and rent part of it to other students and use the rental income to qualify for an FHA home purchase loan?
Are you saying he would only qualify for the loan assuming he has this additional future rental income?

Then no. Have him call a mortgage broker to find out what he can qualify for ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 22, 2013 Financing in Swampscott
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Essex County > Swampscott > 01907 > Financing in 01907
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer