Brian Smith with B&b painting and drywall- 443-677-0804 and Greg Saxton from Saxton Home Imp ... more
Just FYI, if a house is ZONED in a single family residential zone, you would have to go to the zoning department of Woodbridge to make an application for a variance to convert ... more
Couple of questions:
(1) For what type of property?
(2) Since FAR is a measurement used to determine density in urban planning which most Realtors have never ... more
Yes, you heard correctly. Doing nothing the first 3 to 6 months to let the house grow on you. See how the light comes in the windows. Get a feel for the flows of the home ... more
Ar ... more
1. Is the major issue repairable or not?
2. The type of transaction determines what realistic paths exist. REO,Short Sale, etc
3. Is the client capable o ... more
Aside from making your home more liveable it would make yo ... more
Have you checked with the City? Is it allowed? Will you have to do additional site work to add parking?
Will it require sprinklers?
What material for outside wal ... more
Do you have a question?
Or are you answering someone's question?
Or are you getting ready to post a blog?
Dmytro V. Bova
Main Line Investors Group
Email me your contact information please.
Keller Williams Realty Alamo Heights
You might try googling your question.
Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhay ... more