Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts
Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance in All Locations : Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
What are the options for homeowners insurance in the New Port Richey, Trinity area?
Why not simply contact a few local insurance agencies and check your options firsthand....
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 16, 2013 Home Insurance in Pasco County
Lily Remound…, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
Lily Remoundos answered:
recently gusty winds damaged the wooden fence of my house in SF. Is the damage covered by Home Owner's Insurance Policy as an standard loss?.?
Of course document the damage in photos and look at your policy first.
Your homeowner's policy should cover this!
If you have a large deductible, it may not make sense to make a claim ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 24, 2015 Home Insurance in 94110
Andy Matejka, Real Estate Pro in Greensboro, NC
Andy Matejka answered:
How can I get my dwelling cost lowered for purchasing insurance?
Have you not had an appraisal yet??

This question is a great one for your broker to answer...especially if he knows someone that can provide you with coverage for about $35 per month ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 16, 2013 Home Insurance in Raleigh
The Carozza…, Real Estate Pro in Stamford, CT
The Carozza Realty Group answered:
How to estimate the cost of a condo insurance policy?
You would have to get a quote from an insurance agent. There are variables. Flood insurance might be necessary, most complexes have insurance in place already but not all have adequate ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 14, 2013 Home Insurance in 06907
Donald Steve…, Real Estate Pro in Fontana, CA
Donald Stevens answered:
How can you save money from home insurance?
There are several ways to save on home insurance.

1. Shop around. Sounds simple but every homeowner is different and every insurance company is different. Get 3-5 quotes and you wil ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 12, 2013 Home Insurance
Flood Insurance and Elevation Certificate in Galveston County Question I have an elevation certificate dated in '93 and an insurance agent told me it is too old. I thought the old forms could be used through August 2014. Is that true? If not, where...
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013 Home Insurance in Galveston County
Cassandra M.…, Real Estate Pro in Canton, GA
Cassandra M. Bickel answered:
What is a good estimate for homeowner's insurance for a 3/2 home in 32413?
DId you check several insurance agents in the area and compare?

They vary so much. You want to make sure you have enough to cover "replacement value" not just "market value" If t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 21, 2013 Home Insurance in 32413
Bill Eckler, Real Estate Pro in Venice, FL
Bill Eckler answered:
I’m looking for info about the difference in cost for home insurance in Port Charlotte. Same house, inland and it on one of the salt water canals.
Not a Chris at He'll give you a quote in 5 minutes!
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 8, 2013 Home Insurance in Port Charlotte
Joshua Jarvis, Real Estate Pro in Duluth, GA
Joshua Jarvis answered:
"To get flood insurance or not? That is the question."
If it's in a flood zone, then you might be required to get it. If it's not in a flood zone you need to make your own judgement. In most cases the answer is no.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 8, 2013 Home Insurance in Valdosta
Willie Craig…, Real Estate Pro in Milton, FL
Willie Craig Jr answered:
Can anyone recommend a reputable home warranty company in the Pensacola area?
Big name, variable coverage.... First American
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 16, 2013 Home Insurance in Pensacola
John & Janis…, Real Estate Pro in Encinitas, CA
John & Janis Arendsen answered:
What is average cost of manufactured home insurance in Cooke County Texas?
Wish I could help you but I'm a San Diego based Manufactured Home dealer, real estate broker and contractor. Don't think I'd be able to help you much in Texas albeit I love your State.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 6, 2013 Home Insurance in 94110
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
If negligence cannot be proven is a homeowner responsible for the damages caused by a tenant in their property?
For any necessary legal advice consult with an attorney; generally if the negligence against a tenant cannot be proven, then it's assumable the homeowner will repair damages; see link ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 3, 2013 Home Insurance in 10952
Tammy Hayes, Real Estate Pro in Port Charlotte, FL
Tammy Hayes answered:
Hi, I have bought a house in Rotonda West FL, and I am looking for a house insurancee company that can ensure the house, can someone help me?
Try AAA 941-627-1544
Island Insurance 941-764-8050

They both represent several different agencies and can search for rates for you.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013 Home Insurance in Rotonda West
Tim Moore, Real Estate Pro in Kitty Hawk, NC
Tim Moore answered:
will my insurance rate go down if I replace my wood shake roof with a Class A Fire rated Metal roof?
You need to ask your insurance agent to be sure.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013 Home Insurance in Santa Clara County
Michelle Tho…, Real Estate Pro in El Dorado Hills, CA
Michelle Thompson answered:
Ahs flex plan combo- is it legitimate
My sales rep from AHS is more then welcome to talk to you :) I have received great customer service from them.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 25, 2013 Home Insurance in Sacramento
Timothy E. C…, Real Estate Pro in Eustis, FL
Timothy E. Cantrell PA answered:
Home insurance for 250K's about $1,000 / yr in OH. Can anyone provide a rough amount for a FL home?
Closing on a home 3/20. $262,000 home is being quoted $1,500 - $1,700. For 4/3 pool home. hope this is helpful . Tim Cantrell Re/Max Realty Centre.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013 Home Insurance in Eustis
Pamala Bava, Real Estate Pro in Rochester, MI
Pamala Bava answered:
Hello am a new buyer and i need your help to find the best deal for a propriety on your web site , you can contact me 819-820-4080 or by my email
Are you looking for a home in Ft Lauderdale? As a first time home buyer you will want to locate a Realtor that can help you through the buying process. Buying a home is a little more ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013 Home Insurance
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
What can I do if we need to renew insurance on a house we took title from my brother thru a quit claim deed but now the insurance company won't renew?
You may need to find a new insurance company. Typically by recording a quitcloam deed a home that has a mortgage, the bank that holds the mortgage can "accelerate" the amount due and be ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 14, 2013 Home Insurance in Florida
Marilyn Hold…, Real Estate Pro in Westfield, NJ
Marilyn Holda-Fleck answered:
How do I find online the bylaws of my condo? I live in orange county, NY
Here in NJ, one place to start is with the Management Company. Some Management Companies have a website where you can download the documents you need (often for a charge). If they don ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 18, 2014 Home Insurance in 07090
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer