San Francisco : Reviews

change location
Add photo
Drop picture here
You may upload one photo. Drag and drop photo to the above box. Show me how.
Or add pictures from another website

cancel or

Reviews

Lynn Finnegan, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
Lynn Finnegan created a review:
West Portal is a hidden gem!! Great proximity to MUNI, KLM lines, 90 Walkscore from many homes, detached Edwardian homeland clo West Portal Library- Recently renovated, kids activities Squat and Gobble- Coming back soon , better than ever, after fire in 2012 Roti Indian Bistro- Warm environment…
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 22, 2014 Home Selling
fabulousemil…, Home Seller in San Francisco, CA
fabulousemilypalmer created a review:
Walk everywhere Living in SoMa is amazing, because you have easy access to just about everything. You can walk to Union Square, China Town and even Fisherman's Wharf if you dare…
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 19, 2013 In My Neighborhood
taxicat2011, Renter in San Francisco, CA
taxicat2011 created a review:
The Best Side of the TL The Tenderloin has a rough exterior and a rep to go with it, but my neighborhood has another side that is warm, welcoming and eclectic, hidden not too deep beneath…
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 18, 2013 In My Neighborhood
Lschang, Home Buyer in Palo Alto, CA
Lschang created a review:
Town within a town St. Francis Wood is perfect location for family seeking a quiet neighborhood with tree-lined streets and yet close to all amenities such as West Portal shops, restaurants…
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 17, 2013 In My Neighborhood
Car, Home Buyer in 30305
Car created a review:
Pups, Parks and Pubs Everything in SF is at your finger tips! With far more dogs than children around, the parks seem dedicated to fetch and frisbee in the evenings. No surprise there…
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 17, 2013 In My Neighborhood
Idenis.sh, Renter in
Idenis.sh created a review:
It's a good area but has some problems Nice area, a lot of bars and restaurants, great nightlife, close to everything in downtown, some amazing bars in hotels nearby. But a lot of homeless people in some…
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013 In My Neighborhood
Shortisteffi…, Home Buyer in
Shortisteffi@gmail.com created a review:
Exclusive neighborhood on a hill with a city view Love the many neighborhood gems Potrero offers. Brunch from Plow, duck confit burrito from Papito, mussels from Chez Papa, burger from Chez Maman, fresh fish from…
Shortisteffi…, Home Buyer in
Shortisteffi@gmail.com created a review:
Restaurants, farmer's market, plenty of activities within reach Just a short walk gets you near michelin starred restaurants, beautiful light art on the bay bridge, farmer's market, local artist goods and AT&T park. Enjoy…
AJ Jelinek, Home Buyer in San Francisco, CA
AJ Jelinek created a review:
Family Friendly but Not Foot-Traffic Friendly Miraloma is a great place for new families. Many streets have low automobile traffic, which is great for kids playing outside. There are also lots of kids, so new…
emily.chan, Home Buyer in 94116
emily.chan created a review:
Nice Family Neighborhood This is a safe, nice family neighborhood for family with children. We have all the top public schools in San Francisco, such as Alice Fong Yu and West Portal elementary.…
Lewis, Home Buyer in Cincinnati, OH
Lewis created a review:
Hilly, chilly, low-key and convenient One of the city's last affordable neighborhoods, Bernal Heights sits just south of the Mission (it's on the other side of that big hill, hipsters). The main drag,…
Jes Muse, Home Owner in San Francisco, CA
Jes Muse created a review:
San Francisco's Last Frontier I have lived in three or four SF neighborhoods and I've never felt that neighborhoody feel until now. We've been living here for over three years. It's the last…
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013 In My Neighborhood
jessicampres…, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA
jessicampresto created a review:
Great family neighborhood We moved to Mission Terrace when we were expecting our first child, about a year and 1/2 ago. Right away, we loved to location - we are close to both the 101 and…
GS, Home Buyer in New York, NY
GS created a review:
Great Playgrounds Cabrillo Playground and Fulton Playground have recently been redone and are awesome treat for kids.
GS, Home Buyer in New York, NY
GS created a review:
Family Friendly Nabe Love that park chow and pacific catch have stroller parking and plenty of high chairs.
Ryan Sims, Other/Just Looking in
Ryan Sims created a review:
Quiet, family-friendly neighborhood in the heart of the city We moved to Miraloma Park two years ago and have been surprised at how much of an overlooked gem it is - great, clean neighborhood that's close to Bart, 280 and…
Callie Ryan, Renter in San Francisco, CA
Callie Ryan created a review:
Great neighborhood, fantastic food The best food in all of San Francisco. Hustle and bustle of bigger streets (Mission, Valencia), with beautiful quiet residential streets on the very next block.…
ahughes3466, Renter in San Francisco, CA
ahughes3466 created a review:
Great neighborhood feel Close enough to down-town SF for commuting (30 min door to door from 24th street in Noe via BART or Muni) but far enough out to get a neighborhood feeling. Good…
Gailyd, Home Buyer in Morongo Valley, CA
Gailyd created a review:
Best Neighborhood Anywhere My wonderful neighborhood is filled with businesses run by folks who actually live in the neighborhood. We have great restaurants and bars, small grocery stores,…
Unspecified, Renter in San Francisco, CA
Unspecified created a review:
A great family neighborhood The Inner Richmond is located between the two major green spaces in the city, Golden Gate Park and the Presidio. A short walk, and we're at a playground, the California…
1 2 3 4 5
Search Advice
Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Gary Belk, Agent in 94105
Gary Belk
Agent
Nancy Corsaut, Agent in San Francisco
Nancy Corsaut
Agent