Los Angeles : Reviews

change location
Add photo
Drop picture here
You may upload one photo. Drag and drop photo to the above box. Show me how.
Or add pictures from another website

cancel or

Reviews

Bunim/Murray…, Other/Just Looking in Los Angeles, CA
Bunim/Murray Productions shared a photo:
NOW CASTING High End House-Flippers! Do you flip high-end houses? Turn rundown houses into beautiful luxurious homes? Bunim/Murray Productions (Project Runway) is casting for a new show. We are looking…
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 10, 2014 General Area
Desiree Lapin, Real Estate Pro in Brentwood, Los Angeles...
Desiree Lapin created a review:
BEL AIR CREST Homes This is one of the best places to live in Los Angeles! Quiet cul de sac streets, mature trees, clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, 24 hour gated community!
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 31, 2014 General Area
NELA Homes T…, Real Estate Pro in 90042
NELA Homes Team shared a photo:
Selling & Buying with NELA Homes NELA (North East Los Angeles) neighborhoods are incredibly varied, each with its own unique characteristics that make this area so special. Whether you are attracted…
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 30, 2014 Home Buying
Michael Edlen, Real Estate Pro in Pacific Palisades, CA
Michael Edlen created a review:
Why Pacific Palisades Homes Retain Values Better We have been asked, “What is the value of purchasing a home in a community such as Pacific Palisades, where homes prices are higher?” The answers may be found…
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 21, 2014 General Area
Gev Gharadag…, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Gev Gharadaghi shared a photo:
91201 - A charming area in Glendale, CA! Northwest Glendale has it all. Beautiful homes, family friendly parks, restaurants, and more! If you are looking for a small town feel with diverse sty
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 4, 2014 Home Buying
Dean Flowers, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Dean Flowers shared a photo:
Leimert Park-The Gateway to the City of Los Angeles Things to do when in Leimert Park: catch the MLK Day Parade, held every year for 33 years along a stretch of MLK Blvd- great family fun featuring, bands, celebrities,…
1 vote Share Flag Thu Feb 20, 2014 In My Neighborhood
Gary Steinbe…, Real Estate Pro in Studio City, CA
Gary Steinberg shared a photo:
Woodbridge Park Tujunga Village was named one of the top 10 neighborhoods by Los Angeles Magazine Woodbridge Park is at one corner of the neighborhood, popular for it great kids play area and exercise equipment.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 17, 2014 Home Buying
Jeffrey Curt…, Real Estate Pro in Venice, CA
Jeffrey Curtis created a review:
Living the Dream in Venice Beach California I moved to Venice in the early part of 2011. Much had changed since my first visit as a young teenager in 1994, but at the same time, much was still the same. Living…
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 17, 2014 Market Conditions
Jamesha Hell…, Renter in Los Angeles, CA
Jamesha Hellon created a review:
The Great City Of Angels FOOTBALL GAMES AT LOCAL HIGH SCHOOLS, FARMERS MARKET EVERY SATURDAYS AT LOCAL MALL, FAMILY FRIENDLY NEIGHBORS, SCHOOLS FOR ALL AGES IN WALKING DISTANCE, PARKS IN…
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 17, 2013 In My Neighborhood
Familysleuth…, Home Buyer in Manassas, VA
Familysleuth2001 created a review:
Near Many Things To Do in L.A. Metropolis The home of LAX, close to Marina Del Rey, restaurants and sailing. Abt. 18 mi. from downtown L.A. Walking can be done all around Westchester. Also, home of Loyola…
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013 In My Neighborhood
Mcalisterdes…, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA
Mcalisterdesign created a review:
family friendly Downtown LA has truly become the place for families to gather. From Saturday activities for kids at Figat7th to Grand Park at the Civic Center. And don't forget…
csm, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA
csm created a review:
Walkable, Family Friendly, Gay Friendly, Pet Friendly Lots of coffee shops, restaurants and stores in walking distance near Sunset Junction or Hillhurst. Go into the beautiful hilly Loz Feliz neighborhoods for a walk…
Craig Doty, Home Buyer in Berry Creek, CA
Craig Doty created a review:
Great Neighborhood Great little neighborhood that is still half gentrified and half not. Great Mexican food, shops, and parks.
pgabrielle3, Renter in Hoboken, NJ
pgabrielle3 created a review:
Downtown Los Angeles Great location for young professionals and or students. I enjoy this location for the amenities and the ability to walk to work. There are great parks nearby, restaurants…
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013 In My Neighborhood
laurie_m, Home Owner in Los Angeles, CA
laurie_m created a review:
Reynier Village A great little neighborhhood, under the radar but close to the 10 Freeway, walk to Helms Bakery and also the Expo line. There are some nice restaurants and stores…
Carolyn P Sc…, Home Buyer in Hollywood, CA
Carolyn P Scott created a review:
The Perfect Place for Industry Singles Some streets are tree-lined, some alleys can be a little scary, but the Boulevards -- Hollywood and Sunset sparkle with nightlife, eateries (cheap, cheesy and some…
Tim Brooker, Renter in Los Angeles, CA
Tim Brooker created a review:
Awesome place to live Everything you need in one town. Has a theatre parks night life Pool halls easy shopping and decent hoods.
Sandra Cho, Home Buyer in 90068
Sandra Cho created a review:
Living in the Hollywood Hills East is the best! I absolutely love where I live. I love with my husband and 2 dogs and a cat. We have lots of hiking trails near us and love walking near the Hollywood Lake. We also…
1 2 3 4
Search Advice
Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Gina Covello, Broker in Studio City, CA
Gina Covello
Broker
Studio City, CA
Holly Purcell, Agent in Los Angeles, CA
Holly Purcell