Denver : Reviews

change location
Add photo
Drop picture here
You may upload one photo. Drag and drop photo to the above box. Show me how.
Or add pictures from another website

cancel or

Reviews

New-urban-bu…, Both Buyer and Seller in Denver County, CO
New-urban-builders created a review:
Platt Park is a hidden gem no more. with the explosion of shops and restaurants, Platt Park has turned from a sleepy rental and Senior neighborhood into a vibrant mixed neighborhood. Blue collar, white…
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 2, 2014 Home Buying
Kristen Marq…, Real Estate Pro in Denver, CO
Kristen Marquardt created a review:
Cole Neighborhood in Denver The Cole Neighborhood of Denver is a great up and coming area, lots of new stuff opening up, coffee shops, restaurants. its so close to downtown and has a great…
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 17, 2013 In My Neighborhood
Shaun Snowden, Home Buyer in Denver, CO
Shaun Snowden created a review:
Highlands-West Denver The Highlands is a great area. There are two distinct parts of the Highlands: the part closer to downtown and i25 (LoHi) and the older part set back from the city,…
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 14, 2013 In My Neighborhood
Smith.morgane, Home Buyer in Denver, CO
Smith.morgane created a review:
For all man kind Restaurants and Sushi bars galore within walking distance... night life and tourist attractions accessible from any part of town via our light rail system... Healthy…
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 13, 2013 In My Neighborhood
chrissyridge…, Home Owner in Denver, CO
chrissyridgely created a review:
Need better schools but lots to do There is a lot to do in GVR. I moved here when I was in my late twenties and single. It was nice to be able to build my own house for an affordable price. Now that…
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013 In My Neighborhood
knoxcourt, Home Buyer in 80221
knoxcourt created a review:
Close urban neighborhood Easy access to I-70, only 4 miles to downtown, urban renewal getting started. This neighborhood is on the verge of blossoming.
1 vote Share Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013 In My Neighborhood
Erik Sear, Home Buyer in Denver, CO
Erik Sear created a review:
Sloan's park, up and coming We love being 1 block from Sloan's lake, with easy access to downtown by bike, bus or lightrail. Within an easy bike ride or very short drive we have access to some…
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013 In My Neighborhood
Tiffany Shan…, Home Buyer in Denver, CO
Tiffany Shanks created a review:
Uptown Offers it all We're a young professional married couple fairly new to Colorado. Uptown offers us everything we need within walking distance but also the ease of public transportation…
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013 In My Neighborhood
Nicole, Renter in Boulder, CO
Nicole created a review:
Family Connections This neighborhood is conveniently located close to I-70, a major throughway for Denver connecting you to the Rockies. There is a great variety in housing offered,…
Mary, Home Buyer in Lakewood, CO
Mary created a review:
Never want to live anywhere else We have lived in Bear Valley for nearly 30 years with very few complaints. It is a lovely well-kept neighborhood that is quiet. Major improvements have been made…
Kara Ketzenb…, Home Buyer in 80211
Kara Ketzenbarger created a review:
Perfect all-around neighborhood Sloan Lake, Denver is the perfect all-around neighborhood! Just 3 miles from downtown, this neighborhood has a beautiful lake as well as the West Highlands strip…
adam.w.anders, Home Buyer in 80203
adam.w.anders created a review:
Govenor's Park, Capitol Hill Govenor's Park (south west corner) area of Cap Hill is tucked away from colfax and broadway it feels a little safer especially when walking around at night. Its…
Karan Rustagi, Home Seller in Denver, CO
Karan Rustagi created a review:
Governor's Park Area Quieter area. Full of childless yuppies or retired folks. A few nice restaurants, wine bars, and sports bars in the area. Generally safe and quiet.
Zara Tenore, Renter in Denver, CO
Zara Tenore created a review:
Sherrelwood, North Denver We live in the area between I-25 and Hwy 36, a place somewhat forgotten by the city. There is some low income apartments and townhomes that have been filling up…
Letyuribe@ya…, Home Buyer in
Letyuribe@yahoo.com created a review:
Swansea great neighborhood! I live northeast of Denver. I have been living here for 24 years and I love it. There is a great Mexican bakery close by, with cheap Mexican bread and taste so fresh.…
Sara, Home Buyer in Golden, CO
Sara created a review:
A little slice of urban heaven We moved to Berkeley in NW Denver just a few months ago and are loving the neighborhood. The streets are a mix of charming bungalows, tudors, ranches and modern…
1 vote Share Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013 In My Neighborhood
Cody, Other/Just Looking in Denver, CO
Cody created a review:
Fun, Friendly, and close to it all I have lived in Capitol Hill for almost two years and am in the process of looking for another home in the area. I really enjoy the active, friendly, and diverse…
Christine Ni…, Real Estate Pro in 80211
Christine Nicholson shared a photo:
Top Ten With Christine ~ Top Ten Things I Love on the 16th Street Mall Read all Ten here http://bit.ly/1f2rUSz and add your own!
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 10, 2013 In My Neighborhood
Skifreshy, Home Owner in Aurora, CO
Skifreshy created a review:
Hip with eclectic architecture great schools This neighborhood is a quick 5 minute walk or 2 minute bike to get to the 18 acre Cherry Creek State Park area. The park has enjoyable family activities (horseback…
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 10, 2013 In My Neighborhood
Unspecified, Renter in Denver, CO
Unspecified created a review:
unincorporated Jefferson county, golden Camden Denver West is quickly becoming overcrowded and is not always will maintained. It is located next to the ever growing NREL so the quiet neighborhood has a…
0 votes Share Flag Sat Nov 9, 2013 In My Neighborhood
1 2
Search Advice
Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Paul Gruber, Broker in Littleton, CO
Paul Gruber
Broker
Littleton, CO
Sara Wilhelm, Broker in Denver, CO
Sara Wilhelm