Home Buying in Jacksonville>Question Details

Aj Belton, Home Buyer in Woodbridge, VA

Who do I contact for a showing on properties?

Asked by Aj Belton, Woodbridge, VA Fri May 1, 2009

I have several homes on my saved account, would like to visit them.

Help the community by answering this question:

Answers

I will be more than happy to assist you and can send you all properties that are in our MLS right to you regardless of the firm or agent that it is listed with. Feel free to contact me! Melanie.McDuffie@yahoo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 25, 2009
Thank you for your question! We have a team representative in Jacksonville who could assist you in setting appointments to view any of the homes you have selected.

Please let us know the date of your visit and a convenient time for us to contact you, so that we may begin the process of finding your new home!

Best Regards,

Rand Burchfield
RandBurchfield@cseacoastrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 20, 2009
You might want to consider finding a personal agent to assist you with your search. Someone that will be able to take care of all aspects of the buying process and support you individual needs.

Some buyers are hesitant about using the listing agent because of what they feel is a potential "conflict of interest" because of a dual relationship with both the buyer and seller.

Many buyers are able to identify a real estate professional they feel comfortable with by attending open houses and seeing the agent in action, working with potential buyers, and getting a feel for their compatability with you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 1, 2009
Hi Aj-

I would be happy to put you in touch with a reputable agent that works in Jacksonville. I primarily work in the Wilmington, NC area, but have an agent I refer my clients in Jacksonville to. You will be able to see any homes listed with any company and she will fully represent you as a buyer's agent with no cost to you. Please email me your contact information and preferred method of contact and I will contact you. Thanks!

Jessica Riffle
910-352-1043
JessicaRiffle@SeaCoastRealty.com

Check out my video blog at http://www.HotPropertyBlog.com!
Find a buyer's agent from the area you will be buying to represent you. Ask co-workers, friends, family for a recommendation or interview 2 or 3 agents if you don't know anyone in the area. If you know a good agent where you live now, they may be able to help you find one from your future home city. He/She can show you all properties in the MLS. If any of the homes you have saved on trulia are not in the MLS, your agent can try to get more info and/or arrange a showing. Good luck!
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer