Property Q&A in 92841>Question Details

Kenny, Home Buyer in Garden Grove, CA

Is there any major repair for the property and any association fee?

Asked by Kenny, Garden Grove, CA Wed Jan 21, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Kenny, Dave is right. Even though the property may seem like the damages are only cosmetic, it's impossible to answer your question. Only a home inspector or someone with their knowledge could answer that question after conducting an inspection. If you would llike to see it, let me know. I'm in Garden Grove right now.

You can also check out other foreclosures on my website at

Jeremy Lehman
Century 21
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 21, 2009
No major issues are reported but the best thing to do is take a look firsthand, and hire a home inspector if you are interested in buying it.

This home is bank-owned and available to be seen almost anytime. Would you like to take a look?

Dave 714-349-5454
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 21, 2009

The HOA is $199 per month. It is described as a fixer but the only picture provided is the one you see of the entry gate of the complex.

I'd be happy to show it to you. Give me a call 714-552-2335 and I'll set up a viewing.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 21, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer