Regarding school it is not the BEST but I read that Blacow is decent and they have good scores if you break the scores down to subgroups.
Also, not to put the wonderful people who live in this neighborhood, but it just seems to run down. Rosewood seems to be a "bubble community" enclaved in a neighborhood that just does not seem to be as nices.
Sorry, don't mean to be mean or negative, but just wanted to express our concerns and why we decided not go buy there.
Any property that is a right fit or not depends on
The following questions
1. Is this your prime residence or investment property?
2. For how long do you plan to hold the property?
3. Are you comfortable with the payments?
4. Are you borrowing any down payment?
5. Are you pulling our funds from IRA or any other source?
My understanding is that if you are buying any home for your prime residence,
within your qualifying guide lines, you like the floor plan, not too far from your work place,
if you have children, then in a reasonable school district, then you canâ€™t go wrong buying a home in any area.
Feel free to contact me for further information.
Charo Bhatt at cell 510-381-2105 or
Email me CharoBhatt@gmail.com