V.G., Other/Just Looking in Boston, MA

Is a license required to hold a public auction on a home in massachusetts?

Asked by V.G., Boston, MA Tue May 27, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


MA Regs say yes... You must be licensed in MA to hold a public auction on a home in MA. However you don't need one for online auctioning such as Ebay...

For more info you can always give me a call and I'll be happy to help you locate the information you are needing or you may contact the MA Division of Standards at 617-727-3480 ext. 21134

Hope this info help you. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

:-) Cindy Nina-Soto
Web Reference: http://www.NinaSoto.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 27, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer