Ghoster, Home Seller in Saint Pete Beach, FL

denied mod, foreclosure, wachovia, quit claim deed

Asked by Ghoster, Saint Pete Beach, FL Fri May 15, 2009

hi we are non-residents with a condo on st.petes beach, wachovia are foreclosing on us, we have been denied mod and would like to quit claim deed

Help the community by answering this question:


Call my neighbor, he is an attorney and can help you -- his name is Ben Hillard, Esq.
He has an MBA and JD (licensed lawyer) and used to work as a buyer of mortgages so he knows more than the average real estate lawyer about how the banks make their decisions. YOU may want to QCD to the bank but you MUST have a legal agreement not to be held responsible for the deficiency!

He is one of the few attorneys who offers an affordable flat fee, or flat fee plus a minimal monthly fee of like $100. I've sent several friends to him that were in trouble.

Good Luck & God Bless!

His #727-230-3993.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun May 31, 2009
You need an attorney, not a Realtor unfortunately. Our St Pete office is affiliated with an attorney. Contact me if you would like more information.

Realty Resources
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 15, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer