General Area in Anaheim>Question Details

Tom Daggett, Other/Just Looking in Anaheim, CA

I am a contractor, and would like to do work for PAS ( rekey, smoke detectors, water heater straps, trash

Asked by Tom Daggett, Anaheim, CA Sun Apr 5, 2009

outs, etc. ) How do I get on their list of approved contractors?

Help the community by answering this question:


Does it have to be PAS and do you work in the high desert?
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 6, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer