Property Q&A in Elk City>Question Details

Jani Howard, Other/Just Looking in 85618

what kind of work does this property need? What type of area is it in? Is it in city limits or country?

Asked by Jani Howard, 85618 Thu May 14, 2009

is it city sewer or septic

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


It needs a new roof, windows doors, considerable sheetrock repair, cleaning of debris inside and out. Owner financing is a possibiltiy for this one. Lot size is 100' X 140'. Email me at or call me at 580-243-8378.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 27, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer