1. Garden State: David Haigh 1-888-775-1414 http://www.GSInspectors.com
2. Buyers Protection Group: Al Perette, Office 908-3559-2930, Cell 908-208-7431. http://www.alperrette.com
If you call either/both, please tell them Jeannie Feenick suggested you call!
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Honestly, just as I would reccommend a "local" Real Estate agent I would also recommemd a "local" home inpsector.You can most certainly call a "chain" company that may or may not have any experience in the area, but in my experience it is vital that u contract with a "local" home insector.
If you are purchasing without a Realtor, I would most certainly recommed that u contact a "local" brand name agency and ask fi they can recommend at least 3 home inpsectors . . . which you can interview and determine which best suits your needs and may also have an expertise in the area. .
Framcesca Patrizio, sPro, SRES
1. Garden State: David Haigh 1-888-775-1414. http://www.GSInspectors.com
2. Land America: Al Perette Office: 908-359-4930; Cell: 908-208-7431; Scheduling: 1-800-285-3001. http://www.Inspectech.com (The only guy I've worked with is Al, I'd ask for him specifically)
3. Roots Home Inspection: Bill Roots 908-917-0028; 908-769-0028. http://www.rootshomeinspection.com
Search and connect at http://www.feenick.com
Keller Williams Atlantic Shore