Question Details

T, Other/Just Looking in USA, Mobile, AL

On the subject on zoned central Heat/Cooling: what do these letters mean C Air E, C Heat G and on clean

Asked by T, USA, Mobile, AL Fri May 2, 2008

air systems what is E-coat

I read this in the discription of a new constuction home for sale and was curious. what is it exactly and is common for builders to add this to newer, bigger homes? Thanks for any insight.

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer