Foreclosure in New England>Question Details

Lisa, Both Buyer and Seller in Massachusetts

I live in a house that my ex- pays the mortgage in our divorce. Do I have rights if the bank forecloses.?

Asked by Lisa, Massachusetts Sun Feb 24, 2008

pre-foreclosure. What can I do?

Help the community by answering this question:


You would probably have the right to make the payments and continue to live in the house. In most instances the loan is in both names regardless of who the court has determined is responsible for making the payments. I am NOT A LAWYER....if this is happening to you then CALL YOUR ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY. LIKE - TODAY
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 9, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer