Shad, Home Buyer in 33134

what is "wood peralo?"

Asked by Shad, 33134 Sun May 3, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Shad:

It's the wood structure over the outdoor sitting furniture. Like the other Angela, I would have referred to it as a pergola but the listing agent does call it a peralo - I wrote to her! :>

I can send you a couple of photos from this home to show you. This is a really nice property - if you're interested in seeing it, or any others, please let me know.

Best regards,

Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 4, 2009
Hello Shad - It was just a typo. The agent meant to type "Pergola" but he left out the "g" and it became a whole new word - "perola". Funny what one letter can do. Hope that was helpful to you. Let me know if I can help you with any thing else. Good Luck!
(Note: John thought you were being funny .)

Best regards,
Angela Jensen
Coldwell Banker
(954) 465-1388
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun May 3, 2009
Hummm a cuzin of Woody WoodPecker from south of the Border????
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun May 3, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer